Sewing Machines, Fabrics & Antique Quilts
Please consider donations that meet the following criteria:
- $20 and up fair market value
- Good condition or better
- No rips, stains, odors or missing/broken parts
We are pleased to accept donations of sewing machines, cabinet machines, and antique machines. When uploading your donation information:
- Please show a sample of recently stitched straight, zig zag, and decorative stitches.
- Include a photo of all accessories (zipper foot, various presser feet,
- buttonholers), power cord, foot pedal, and instruction books.
- For antique machines, include photos and a description including known history, make, model, and serial numbers.
- For cabinets, include a photo and description including size and condition.
- No broken or missing parts.
- 5-yard+ pieces
- Collection of smaller but similar weight pieces which equal 5 yards
- Pre-cuts such as jelly rolls and layer cakes
- Large cuts of upholstery and drapery fabric
- No rips, stains, or odors
ANTIQUE QUILTS: FINISHED AND UNFINISHED
- Pictures must show entire quilt, front and back
- Any rips, stains, and tears must be noted
- Quilts with overall damage will be considered if they can be used as “cutter quilts”
- Please include any information known about the quilt such as: Size, time period, name of quilter, whether hand- or machine-pieced or appliquéd, and whether hand- or machine-quilted
- Book collections that are current and in good condition
- Books that have value as “collectibles”
Additional needlework items will be considered. Thank you!