2017: Record Setting Year
The 2017 Auction & Rummage Sale was another HUGE – RECORD SETTING success, with revenues of over $585,000.
Thank you Bainbridge and the Puget Sound community for your fantastic support: to the 2017 Auction attendees who opened your billfolds to make purchases; to those who generously donated the items we sold; and to the over 1,400 Auction volunteers (some from as far away as Australia) who, year after year, spend countless hours helping us take in, organize, and sell those donations. Our success would not be possible without EVERYONE’S support.
The Rotary Club of Bainbridge Island will put money from the 2017 Auction & Rummage Sale to good use within our community and beyond through:
Grants to local nonprofit organizations
Large community projects
International humanitarian projects
Community service and career/technical scholarships
2017 Auction & Rummage Sale Raffle Winners
We congratulation and are pleased to announce the winners of the 2017 Auction & Rummage Sale Raffle:
- 1st prize – Jeremiah Klco – $1,000 cash
- 2nd Prize – Mort Kondrachin – $500 shopping spree at Town & Country Market
- 3rd Prize – Jennifer Hills – Emergency Preparedness Home Starter Kit (retail value of $500)
- 4th Prize – Roy LaCroix – 4 Hours of Professional Housecleaning
- 5th Prize – Scott Baastiani – Emergency Preparedness Backpack
To see the prizewinners of previous years’ Auction & Rummage Sale Raffles, CLICK HERE.