2019 Calendar (Tentative*)
DONATION DROP OFFS
- When: Friday, June 21 thru Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Where: Woodward Middle School “Curb”
- Time: 8:00 AM until 8:00 PM
All items for sale at the Auction & Rummage Sale are donated. These donations are set aside items all year long by many donors and are brought to us during our June drop- off period. Everyone is encouraged to participate by donating items during our drop-off dates!
ISLAND PICKUP SERVICE
- When: Saturday, June 22 thru Monday, June 24, 2019
- Who: For residents of Bainbridge Island only
- How to arrange for a pickup: Starting Saturday, June 3 through Saturday, June 22, CLICK HERE to complete the Island Pickup Request form. Note: if you do not have a computer to complete the form, you can call 206.842.9111 and leave a message between Monday, June 10 and Saturday, June 22.
- Pickup Times: Scheduled pickups (conducted by Rotarians) are between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM
Some individuals are unable, due to age, medical condition, or donation size/weight, to load and transport items they want to donate. Beginning on June 1, these individuals are encouraged to complete the Island Pickup Service Request form. We will email or call you to confirm an actual pickup date and time. Note: There is a charge for this service. For details please CLICK HERE
- When: Friday, June, 28, 2019
- Where: Woodward Middle School
- Time: 5:00 to 8:00 PM
- Entrance fee: $2.00 – Children under 12 are free. Note: entrance fee is waived with purchase of a $5.00 Auction & Rummage Sale Raffle ticket. Click Here for more details about the Raffle.
During Preview Night, the Woodward Md School campus is open to the public. Nothing can be purchased during Preview Night, but it does provide those in attendance a golden opportunity to pre-identify the bargains they want to pursue when the Auction & Rummage Sale opens at 8:00 AM the next morning. In addition, Preview Night attendees enjoy a fun evening with their neighbors. Food Court is open so you can also enjoy a meal while identifying the items of interest.
AUCTION & RUMMAGE SALE
- When: Saturday, June 29, 2019
- Where: Woodward Middle School
- Time: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- National Anthem: 7:55 AM
- Auction & Rummage Sale Begins: 8:00 AM
- Treasure Check Open: 8:00 AM until 2:30 PM
- Food Court Open: 8:00 AM until 2:00 PM
- Vehicles Allowed on Campus for Large Item Pickups: 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM
- Raffle Drawing: 1:00 PM
- Auction Ends: 2:00 PM
Customers begin to assemble at the Woodward Middle School entrances several hours before 8:00 AM, and wait eagerly for the last notes of the National Anthem. As the music stops, the pursuit of unsurpassed bargains begins in each of the Auction & Rummage Sale’s 37 Departments that occupy almost every square foot of the school’s 6-acre campus.
- Schedule subject to change based on Bainbridge Island School District snow days.
Accepting cash, checks and credit cards, each Department is brimming with items for sale, and every sale made represents a customer’s contribution to the many worthy causes supported by the event’s revenues.
Note: If you are paying by credit card you will be asked to provide a valid drivers license for identification. We accept the following credit cards: