How to Donate
Thank you for your interest in donating to the 2020 Online Auction & Rummage Sale!
What to donate:
- See the department list on this webpage for the donation categories.
- We gratefully welcome your donation of items with a fair market value of $20 and up (or a bundling of items, from the same household, that when combined have a value of $20 and up).
- Please donate items that are in good or better-than-good condition only. As Rotary will not be inspecting or testing your donation, we rely on you to ensure your donation is clean, intact, in good condition, and works properly, if applicable.
- This year there is no central location to donate or shop. Items stay with donors until purchased.
Submitting your donation:
- Online donation window continues until: Tuesday, August 18, 5:00 pm. Click on the “Donate Items” button on the Welcome page to go to the Rotary Aucrtion Item Donation Form.
- On the online Donation Form, enter a thorough and accurate description of each item, including its condition, age, and measurements (as appropriate). Our online form makes it easy. Include any interesting details to help it sell!
- Provide at least one photo of each item you donate (multiple photos are best to give shoppers a complete appreciation of the item). The system allows for up to 10 photos. You can also include a YouTube video link to help the item sell (for example, a video of someone playing the musical instrument you are donating).
- Click on “Submit another response” to open a new Donation Form for more item submittals.
- Rotarians and volunteers will edit each listing.
- Our team may adjust the suggested price you provide to us, based on years of experience pricing items at our traditional Auction & Rummage Sale.
- If further information is needed, we will contact you.
- When your item sells, you will receive a tax receipt by email.
After the auction:
- Your contact information will be shared with the purchaser to arrange a convenient time and place for pickup. To minimize exposures, schedule porch or garage pickups when possible, or meet at a neutral location.
- Thank you so much for supporting our community!