How to Shop
Online shopping window:
Monday August 24, 6:00 am through Sunday August 30, 5:00 pm. A link to our online platform, GiveSmart, will be live on this website August 24.
- On your first visit to the GiveSmart platform, you’ll need to register.
- After registration, you’ll find items by department much in the way that our physical event is organized.
- Two ways to shop:
- Instant Buy: Bargain prices on items available for immediate purchase.
- Silent Auction: Using a bidding process, items go to the highest bidder. ONLINE Silent Auction bidding begins at 6:00am on August 24 and ends at 5:00pm on August 30, 2020
- For auction items, each subsequent bid must follow the minimum dollar increment as listed with the item. Please note the date/time that each specific item auction closes. No bids are accepted after close.
- During the bidding process, you will be notified if you have been out-bid by another shopper, and/or when you have won the item.
- All items are sold “as is.”
- All payments are made at time of purchase through the online platform, which accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Congratulations, it’s yours!
- When you purchase via Instant Buy or when you win an auction item, you will automatically receive an email receipt.
- You will receive contact info for the person who donated the item, and you can arrive at a mutually agreeable pickup time and location. (Shipping is not available.)
- Enjoy your new treasure and the great feeling of supporting our community!
The Rotary Club of Bainbridge Island provides no guarantees, warranties, or servicing of items purchased at this online event, and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of items or services sold.