How to Shop
|Opens:||Monday August 24, 6:00am|
|Closes:||Sunday August 30, 5:00pm|
Navigating the Sale:
- Click on the ‘Start Shopping’ button on our Welcome page. This takes you to the online platform for all shopping.
- Select ‘View Items’, and then either browse all items or choose a category of items to narrow it down, like being in a department store.
- Two ways to shop:
- Instant Buy: Bargain prices on items available for immediate purchase.
- Silent Auction: Using a bidding process, items go to the highest bidder. All auction items are open for bidding during the full week of the sale. Exception: some items will close early if the buyer selects the “Buy Now” option, which is available on some of the auction items.
- The first time you select an item to buy, or to place a bid, you will be asked to register. You are required to add a credit card in order to shop.
- For silent auction items:
- If you are out-bid by another shopper, the system will automatically notify you via a text message.
- You will have the opportunity to rebid on the item if you wish.
- No bids are accepted after auctions close and winners notified.
- All items are sold “as is.”
- Buyer is responsible for people, equipment/vehicle and cost needed to move the item purchased. Shipping is not available.
- All payments are made at time of purchase through the online platform, which accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Congratulations, it’s yours!
- When you purchase via Instant Buy or when you win an auction item, you will automatically receive an email receipt.
- Shortly after the Sale, you will receive the donor’s email address for each item you purchased (only the buyer’s name, not email address, is shared with the item’s donor).
- Email the donor to arrange a time/place to collect the item at an agreed-upon time and place. You can minimize contact by arranging for pickup from the donor’s door or driveway, or at a public location such as a store’s parking lot.
- Enjoy your new treasure and the great feeling of supporting our community!
The Rotary Club of Bainbridge Island provides no guarantees, warranties, or servicing of items purchased at this online event, and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of items or services sold.