Thank you for your interest in donating a vehicle to the 2020 Online Auction & Rummage Sale! We would be delighted to accept your vehicle donation, including:
- Golf carts
Here’s what to do!
- Vehicle donations will be accepted until August 18.
- Please contact Tom McCloskey at 206-920-0552 or email@example.com to discuss your donation.
- We will meet you at a mutually convenient time and location to perform a visual inspection, test drive, and verification of title (as applicable).
- So that you don’t have to be present when we sell your vehicle, we ask you to do a small amount of paperwork:
- Complete our Vehicle Intake Form.
- Sign the Vehicle Title, a Vehicle/Vessel Bill of Sale form, and other applicable Department of Licensing (DOL) documents.
- We ask you to keep the vehicle until we are ready to pick it up in early August, at which time we will collect your paperwork.
- The Rotary Club never assumes ownership of a donated vehicle. The process of transferring ownership to the buyer will begin on August 30 when the buyer picks up the vehicle. At that time, the buyer will be provided an envelope containing the signed Title, the current registration form or a DOL Trip Permit, the Vehicle/Vessel Bill of Sale (which the buyer must sign), any other applicable DOL forms, and the keys.
- We will complete the Vehicle Report of Sale form and file it for you at a DOL office within 5 business days of the sale.
- We will send you a 1098-C tax form within 30 days after the sale.
Thank you for making a significant contribution to our community!
Shopping for a vehicle? Click here.