Come see our inventory! Our Vehicle Department staff will be on hand to answer your questions at our sales lot at the Bainbridge Island Masonic Center, 1299 Grow Avenue, during these viewing windows:
|Monday||8/24||2:00 pm-6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8/25||8:00 am-12:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8/26||10:00 am-2:00 pm|
|Thursday||8/27||4:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Friday||8/28||10:00 am-2:00 pm|
|Saturday||8/29||8:00 am-2:00 pm|
Please note: facial masks are required and social distancing guidelines are to be followed when examining the Vehicles.
- All Vehicles will be sold through a Silent Auction process. Online bidding begins on August 24 at 6:00 am and closes August 29 at 2:00 pm. A link to our inventory will be available on this website on August 24.
- The highest bidder at the close of the bidding window will be notified immediately that they successfully purchased the vehicle!
- All payments for vehicles are made through the online platform, which accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- The winning bidder must pick up their vehicle and complete required documents at the Bainbridge Island Masonic Center, 1299 Grow Avenue on Sunday, August 30 between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm.
- Upon proof of payment, buyers will be provided a Bill of Sale. The Department of Motor Vehicles will transfer the vehicle title from the donor to the buyer.
- Drive away with a big smile!