Yarn & Fiber Arts
Please consider donations that meet the following criteria:
- $20+ fair market value
- Good condition or better
- No missing or broken parts
When uploading donation information, please include a minimum of two photos for each donation (front and back for equipment and handknits; groups and closeups for yarn and fiber). Please include as much information as possible in your written description. Bonus for funny or nostalgic stories that inspire buyers!
KNITTING AND CROCHET SUPPLIES
- Full knitting needle or crochet hook sets in cases OR 3+ needles from the same manufacturer (bamboo, wood, or stainless only)
- Yarn lots (2+ skeins) from the same manufacturer and same or complementary colorway
- Looms: floor, table, tapestry, rigid heddle, knitting sets, etc.
- Weaving equipment: shuttles, sets of bobbins, etc.
- Weaving yarn cones: lots of 16 oz. or more
- Spinning wheels or spindles
- Spinning equipment (carders, combs, distaffs, etc.)
- Roving, fleece, or other fiber preparations (5 oz. or more)
Sweaters or shawls; natural fibers only.
Book sets on knitting, crochet, weaving, spinning, or other fiber arts.
If you’d like to donate unique or interesting fiber arts not listed here, please email OnlineAuction@BainbridgeIslandRotary.org with Fiber Arts in the subject line.