Antiques & Fine Furnishings
Antique, Vintage, Mid-Century, and Contemporary!
We gratefully accept donations of gently-used fine furniture, clocks, and rugs, including:
- Accent tables
- Asian design pieces
- Bar stools
- Barrister bookcases
- Bistro sets
- Buffets & hutches
- Butcher blocks
- Cedar chests
- Chaise lounges
- Coffee tables & end tables
- Dining tables & chairs
- Gaming tables
- Kitchen tables & chairs
- Rocking chairs
- Side chairs
- Sofas & couches
- Steamer and dome-top trunks
- Grandfather clocks
- Mantel clocks
- All sizes and shapes, machine or hand-knotted
- Persian & Oriental
- Modern & vintage
- Outdoor rugs
Key Sale-Day Information:
- All furnishings are cleaned and polished.
- Furniture is arranged by theme: Garden, Asian, Victorian, Western, game room, kitchen, modern, mid-century, traditional, an “Antique and collectable furniture area,” and special outdoor furniture settings.
- We have lots of accessories and décor as well.
- Many items are on Silent-Auction bid sheets with bids closing all morning long.
- All other items have fixed prices; you don’t have to bid on these items.
Want To Help?
To volunteer with this amazing team:
- Please complete this online registration form and indicate your preferred slot in the Special Skills and Expertise text box.
- After you’ve registered, please come to the volunteer open house on June 5th and talk with a department manager. If that’s not convenient, stop on by from June 30th through July 7th and we will find something for you.
Depending on staffing needs you may be assigned to a different department
For more information about volunteering in this department, or donations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org