You Look Great
Please consider donations that meet these criteria:
- Very good condition or better (gently worn; no rips, stains, or missing parts)
- Brand-new items with tags attached are greatly appreciated!
We gratefully accept the following items for women, men, and teens:
- Casual dresses: Women and juniors
- Jackets: Brand name (outdoor, blazers)
- Formal wear: Bridal, prom
- Shirts: Men’s dress and Hawaiian shirts; Women’s blouses
- Shoes: Designer shoes, boots, new/almost new athletic shoes
- Sweaters: Cashmere and other nice materials; fleece
- Pants: Designer jeans; slacks
- Purses: Designer purses
Looking for children's clothes? Please visit the Children's Clothes & Toys Department.
Want To Help?
To volunteer with our amazing team:
- Please complete this online registration form and indicate your interest in this team by typing "Better Clothing" in the Special Skills and Expertise text box.
- After you have registered, schedule your preferred slot(s). If you aren’t able to find a convenient slot on the schedule, just come by anytime between 8:00am to 7:00pm, June 30 through July 7. We always welcome the help!
*Depending on staffing needs you may be assigned to a different department*
For more information about volunteering in this department, or donations, please contact email@example.com