More than Words Can Say
We gratefully accept:
- Books of all genres
- Hardcover and soft cover
- Unusual, rare books and special sets
What you'll find on Sale Day:
- Books by the thousands — filling half of the gymnasium — organized by type/topic for easy searching
- Children’s books in a separate section
- Home-school related books for parents and teachers
- Some bookcases used to display merchandise in this area are for sale, and may be removed after 11:00am (find more bookcases outdoors in the furniture section)
- Books are sold individually or “by the bag”: fill a shopping bag for $12
- “Better Books” are in a separate section and are sold individually, typically $3 to $5 per item
Unusual, high-quality, rare books and special sets are offered on a separate table (many on Silent Auction Bid sheets). Bid closings are between 10:00am and 10:45am (signs in the book department provide additional information).
Want To Help?
To volunteer with this amazing team:
- Please complete this online registration form and indicate your preferred slot in the Special Skills and Expertise text box.
- After you’ve registered, please come to the volunteer open house on June 5th and talk with a department manager. If that’s not convenient, stop on by from June 30th through July 7th and we will find something for you.
Depending on staffing needs you may be assigned to a different department
For more information about volunteering in this department, or donations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org