We gratefully accept donations of:
- Apple computers, laptops, and devices (displays, iPads, iPhones, iPods)
**Please be sure that you unlock or remove passwords on devices so the device may be set to original factory settings.**
- PC computers, laptops, tablets, and accessories
- Vintage and new video games, gaming systems, and accessories
- DSL Modems
- Computer Parts
- Printers and Scanners
- Computer Speakers / Music Players / Ihomes
- Cables and Power Cords
- Hubs and Routers
- External Hard Drives
Key information to know on Sale Day:
- Items have been tested for function and completeness prior to sale day
- Many computers have been upgraded as part of the testing process
- Computers have been wiped clean of Personal Information
Want To Help?
To volunteer with this amazing team:
- Please complete this online registration form and indicate your preferred slot in the Special Skills and Expertise text box.
- After you’ve registered, please come to the volunteer open house on June 5th and talk with a department manager. If that’s not convenient, stop on by from June 30th through July 7th and we will find something for you.
Depending on staffing needs you may be assigned to a different department
For more information about volunteering in this department, or donations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org