Holiday Decorations & Crafts
We gratefully accept donations of the following holiday décor:
- Christmas decorations/collectibles
- Easter decorations
- Hanukkah decorations
- Halloween decorations
- July 4th decorations
- Seasonal items
- Artificial trees, decorative plants, flowers, wreaths
- Holiday dinnerware sets
- Sets of like-new holiday linens
- Holiday villages and unusual mangers
- Large inflatable decorations: fully functional with all parts
- Pre-lit Christmas trees
And gently used (or new) arts and crafts supplies, including:
- Craft stamps
- Scrapbook supplies
- Beads / bead working items
- Weaving textile supplies
- Rock tumbler machines
- Craft rolling storage bins
- Crafting sets
- Paints: oil, acrylic, pastels, water colors
- Paint brushes and art pencils
- Pottery and ceramic supplies
- Woodworking and carving supplies
Key information to know for sale day:
- Looking for nice holiday décor pieces or some arts/craft supplies? Visit our department!
- We are located inside the Commons, along the west wall. Come take a look after you get your meal or snack.
Want To Help?
To volunteer with this amazing team:
- Please complete this online registration form and indicate your preferred slot in the Special Skills and Expertise text box.
- After you’ve registered, please come to the volunteer open house on June 5th and talk with a department manager. If that’s not convenient, stop on by from June 30th through July 7th and we will find something for you.
Depending on staffing needs you may be assigned to a different department
For more information about volunteering in this department, or donations, please contact email@example.com