Boats & Marine Equipment
Across the Water
→ If it floats, we want it! Your no-longer-needed boat can support our community as a tax-deductible donation! Click here for details.
We gratefully accept many types of watercraft, including:
- Boats on trailers (no footage requirement)
- Hard-shell dinghies
- Inflatable dinghies
- Stand-up paddleboards
We also accept marine equipment, including:
- Buoys, bumpers, and floats
- Fishing equipment
- Life vests, life preservers, and other safety gear
- Crab pots
- Marine accessories and hardware
- Outboard motors
Please keep in mind:
- We need to see all boats on trailers before they are donated
- Outboard motors must run and not be over 15hp
- We accept fishing boats, but fishing gear goes to Sporting Goods.
Want To Help?
To volunteer with this amazing team:
- Please complete this online registration form and indicate your preferred slot in the Special Skills and Expertise text box.
- After you’ve registered, please come to the volunteer open house on June 5th and talk with a department manager. If that’s not convenient, stop on by from June 30th through July 7th and we will find something for you.
Depending on staffing needs you may be assigned to a different department
For more information about volunteering in this department, or donations, please contact email@example.com