Outdoor Power Equipment
Work it Out
We gratefully accept donations of gently-used outdoor power equipment, such as:
- Lawn mowers - John Deere, Honda, Craftsman, Toro and other brands of power-wheel, power-push, riding, electric and hand-push mowers
- Weed whackers - Stihl, John Deere, Ryobi and other brands of gas and electric whackers
- Chainsaws - Stihl, Husqvarna, Craftsman and other brands of gas and electric chainsaws
- Chippers and trimmers, gas powered and electric
- Leaf blowers, major to minor brands
- Limb chippers, from industrial to household use
- Trailers for riding lawnmowers
- Replacement blades, attachments, lawnmower bags, fuel tanks, etc.
Key information about items on Sale Day:
- Volunteers test items for function and good mechanical working condition
- As appropriate, items have been power washed and cleaned
- Items are priced at a fraction of the new price!
Want To Help?
To volunteer with this amazing team:
- Please complete this online registration form and indicate your preferred slot in the Special Skills and Expertise text box.
- After you’ve registered, please come to the volunteer open house on June 5th and talk with a department manager. If that’s not convenient, stop on by from June 30th through July 7th and we will find something for you.
Depending on staffing needs you may be assigned to a different department
For more information about volunteering in this department, or donations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org