TV & Audio
Screen and Sound
We gratefully accept donations of gently-used TV and Audio electronics in working condition, such as:
- Flat screen LCD TVs, with remotes
- Blu-Ray DVD players, with remotes
- DVD changers
- All-in-one home theater systems
- Stereo and surround speakers
- Preamps and power amplifiers and tuners
- Stereo receivers, with or without remotes
- Surround sound receivers, with remotes only
- Three-piece executive type stereo systems
- CD players and changers
- Cassette decks
- Boom boxes from small portables to big mega-blasters
- Mini shelf type stereo systems
- AM/FM radios and clock radios
- Test equipment
- Ham radio gear
- Cable, adapters, power supplies
Key information for Sale Day:
- All electronic units have been tested for basic functions. If there are any issues they are noted on the item tag
- Higher value speakers are hooked up to be demonstrated
- When you browse this department it looks like a Best Buy, only cheaper! Don't miss out on this once a year opportunity to save on great quality gear!
Want To Help?
To volunteer with this amazing team:
- Please complete this online registration form and indicate your preferred slot in the Special Skills and Expertise text box.
- After you’ve registered, please come to the volunteer open house on June 5th and talk with a department manager. If that’s not convenient, stop on by from June 30th through July 7th and we will find something for you.
Depending on staffing needs you may be assigned to a different department
For more information about volunteering in this department, or donations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org