Donation Pickup Service
All of our Island pickups have been booked!
Want to donate but will be out of town? Items too big for your vehicle? Need assistance to deliver your donations? The Rotary Club of Bainbridge Island is pleased to offer a Donation Pickup Service for transporting item donations to Woodward Middle School. This service is only available to addresses on Bainbridge Island, and appointments are limited.
We are glad to partner with DonateKitsap for our Donation Pickup Service this year.
DONATION PICKUP DATES
Island Pickup will operate from 8:00am to 7:00pm on these days:
- Friday, June 30
- Saturday, July 1
- Sunday, July 2
DONATION PICKUP FEES
- Tier 1 - $100 (1/2 of a 10' box truck load OR 1/3 of a 15' box truck load, 150 Cubic Feet)
- Tier 2 - $170 (All of a 10' box truck load OR 2/3 of a 15' box truck load, 350 Cubic Feet)
- Tier 3 - $250 (Full 15' Box Truck load, 550 Cubic Feet)
Note: Services are fulfilled in 10 foot and 15 foot box trucks
Debit/Credit cards only.
WHAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT
For a list of items we do not accept, click here. These items:
- Are things that are very difficult, if not impossible, to sell (such as used wall-to-wall carpet).
- Are dangerous to handle (such as hazardous materials).
- Need a warranty we are not capable of offering to our shoppers (such as infant car seats).
ITEM DONATION CONDITION
Please be aware that any item donations that are in such poor condition that they will be impossible to sell at the Auction & Rummage Sale, will be regretfully declined.
ITEMS SUBJECT TO A DISPOSAL FEE
For a list of items that require a disposal fee, and fee amounts, click here. These items are ones that, if unsold, are costly for the Rotary Club to dispose of after the Sale. You will be asked to pay a fee for these items by the volunteers who greet you at the school's entrance.