How to Shop
Visit our home page to start shopping when the auction opens Thursday, June 24, at 6am!
Ready, Set, Go
- Online Preview Day: Wednesday, June 23, 8am–9pm
- Online Auction/Rummage Sale: Thursday, June 24, 6am–Saturday, June 26, 5pm
When the Online Auction & Rummage Sale goes live, you will find a shopping button on our home page.
Navigating the Sale
- Click the Start Shopping button on our home page to enter the online auction platform.
- Select View Items to browse all items. Choose a category (for example 'Bicycles') to narrow down the inventory.
- Two ways to shop:
- Instant Buy: Bargain prices on items available for immediate purchase.
- Silent Auction: Items go to the highest bidder. All auction items stay open for bidding during the 3-day sale, closing on Saturday, June 26 at 5pm.
- The first time you select an item to buy, or to place a bid, you will be asked to register. You are required to add a credit card in order to shop (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or Amex).
- For silent auction items:
- If you are outbid by another shopper, you'll receive a text message.
- You will have the opportunity to rebid on the item if you wish.
- No bids are accepted after the auction closes.
- All items are sold “as is.”
- Buyer is responsible for the people/vehicle/cost needed to move the item purchased. Shipping is not available.
- All payments are made at time of purchase through the online platform.
- When you purchase via Instant Buy, or when you win an auction item, you automatically receive a receipt via email.
- After the sale concludes, you'll receive the name and email of the donor for each item you purchase. Then, arrange a convenient time and place for pickup. To minimize contact with others, schedule porch or garage pickups when possible, or meet at a neutral location.
- Congratulations, it’s yours!
If you have a question about shopping at the Online Auction that isn't answered here, check out our Shopping FAQs.