How to Shop
Ready, Set, Go
Get ready to shop, bid, and buy! The following information is applicable to all items for sale with the exception of vehicles and boats. In addition to the info below, you might want to check out our Shopping FAQs.
- Online Preview Day: Wednesday, June 23, 8am–9pm
- Online Auction/Rummage Sale: Thursday, June 24, 6am–Saturday, June 26, 5pm
When the Online Auction & Rummage Sale goes live, you will find a link to the platform here (and on our home page).
Navigating the Sale
- Click the Start Shopping button to enter the online auction platform.
- Select View Items to browse all items. Choose a category (for example 'Bicycles') to narrow down the inventory.
- Two ways to shop:
- Instant Buy: Bargain prices on items available for immediate purchase.
- Silent Auction: Items go to the highest bidder. All auction items stay open for bidding during the 3-day sale, closing on Saturday, June 26 at 5pm.
- The first time you select an item to buy, or to place a bid, you will be asked to register. You are required to add a credit card in order to shop (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or Amex).
- For silent auction items:
- If you are outbid by another shopper, you'll receive a text message.
- You will have the opportunity to rebid on the item if you wish.
- No bids are accepted after the auction closes.
- All items are sold “as is.”
- Buyer is responsible for the people/vehicle/cost needed to move the item purchased. Shipping is not available.
- All payments are made at time of purchase through the online platform.
- When you purchase via Instant Buy, or when you win an auction item, you automatically receive a receipt via email.
- After the sale concludes, you'll receive the name and email of the donor for each item you purchase. Then, arrange a convenient time and place for pickup. To minimize contact with others, schedule porch or garage pickups when possible, or meet at a neutral location.
- Congratulations, it’s yours!
If you have a question about shopping at the Online Auction that isn't answered here, check out our Shopping FAQs.