Come see our inventory! Our Boat Department staff will be on hand to answer your questions at our sales lot at the Bainbridge Island Masonic Center, 1299 Grow Avenue, during these viewing windows:
Facial masks are required and social distancing guidelines are to be followed when examining the boats.
- All Boats will be sold through a Silent Auction process. Online bidding begins on August 24 at 6:00am and closes August 29 at 2:00pm. A link to our inventory will be available on this website on August 24.
- The highest bidder at the close of the bidding window will be notified that they successfully purchased the trailer and/or boat!
- All payments for boats are made through the online platform, which accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- The winning bidder must pick up their boat and complete required documents at the Bainbridge Island Masonic Center, 1299 Grow Avenue on Sunday August 30 between 10:00am and 2:00pm
- Titled Trailers and Boats Only: Upon proof of payment, buyers will be provided an envelope containing: the signed trailer and/or boat title; a current registration document of a Department of Licensing (DOL) Trip Permit; the Vehicle/Vessel Bill of Sale which they must sign; any other applicable DOL forms, instructions on how to register the vessel; and the keys. The buyer has 15 days to register the vessel at a DOL facility.
- Untitled boats may be picked up on August 30. Please bring the proof of purchase (the receipt you will receive in your email following the Online Auction).
Thank you for making a significant contribution to our community!