Come see our inventory! Our Vehicle Department staff will be on hand to answer your questions at our sales lot during these viewing windows:
* Please contact Craig Nelson at 206-604-7411 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a viewing appointment.
Facial masks are required and social distancing guidelines are to be followed when examining the vehicles.
- All vehicles will be sold through a Silent Auction process. Online bidding begins Thursday, June 24 at 6:00am and closes Saturday, June 26 at 5:00pm. A link to our inventory will be available here on June 23.
- The highest bidder at the close of the Auction will be notified immediately that they successfully purchased the vehicle.
- All payments for vehicles are made through the online platform, which accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- The winning bidder must pick up their vehicle and complete required documents on Sunday, June 27 between 10:00am and 2:00pm.
- Upon proof of payment, buyers will be provided a Bill of Sale. The Department of Motor Vehicles will transfer the vehicle title from the donor to the buyer.
- Drive away with a big smile!