We Peddle Good Bikes
Please consider donations that meet these criteria:
- $20 and up fair market value
- Good or better condition; indicate condition of brakes, gears, and tires
- No missing or broken parts
Two ways to donate your bike:
- We prefer you drop off your bike to us. Bikes only please, not accessories/parts. We will take care of everything for you! We will clean/repair your bike if needed, post it for sale, and arrange pick-up with the buyer.
Masonic Center parking lot
1299 Grow Ave. NW
June 1–14, 8am–4pm
- Or you can donate your bike using our regular online process. The link to the donation form is on our Home Page.
Note: All parts and accessories follow our regular online process. You post the items and then the buyer will pick them up from you.
We gratefully accept the following items that meet the criteria above:
- Bicycle parts, tools, wheels, tires, pumps (combine items for minimum $20 bargain price)
- Bike trailers
- Car bicycle racks
- Electric bikes
- Hybrid bikes
- Mountain bikes
- Road bikes
- Tandems and trikes
- Toddler’s and kid’s bikes
- Trailing child carriers and bike-seat child carriers
- Training racks